Danish-German Meeting on Digital Health
The era of Digital Health surpasses traditional healthcare solutions by fusing new heterogeneous / multimodal clinical data types (imaging, molecular diagnostics, electronic health records, etc.) with services and data obtained by direct patient participation (via mobile devices and sensors) into a joint analysis framework.
The HiGHmed consortium organizes a Danish-German Meeting on Digital Health, which highlights modern approaches across five relevant topic areas:
- Mobile apps, wearables, implemented methodology
- Data fusion, analytics and modelling
- Population-wide health sector data
- Unstructured reports and non-English NLP
- Patient-centric molecular medicine