HiGHmed Symposium 2019
Electronic Health Records - Models for a National System
When: Monday, 3rd of June 2019
Where: Print Media Academy Heidelberg
On Monday, 3rd of June 2019, the Heidelberg University Medical Faculty will host a HiGHmed Symposium on the “Electronic Health Record – Model for a National System”. The event aims to serve as a forum to discuss the potential rollout of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) as a nationwide system.
HiGHmed has decided to join in the debate about chances and challenges of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for healthcare provision in Germany.
Learn more and take part!
- Michael Noll – AOK Baden-Württemberg
- Phillip Blieske – Techniker Krankenkasse
- Bernhard Tenckhoff – Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung
- Ingo Horak – Vivy GmbH
- Peter Bobbert – Berliner Ärztekammer
- Adrian Schmid – EHealth Suisse, Switzerland
- Herlinde Toth – E-Health Coordination City Vienna, Austria
- Thomas Zahn – BMWI Projekt HLaN Health Reality Lab Network
The symposium language will be German.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org