HiGHmed Symposium 2019
Electronic Health Records - Models for a National System
When: Monday, 3rd of June 2019
Where: Print Media Academy Heidelberg
On Monday, 3rd of June 2019, the Heidelberg University Medical Faculty will host a HiGHmed Symposium on the “Electronic Health Record – Model for a National System”. The event aims to serve as a forum to discuss the potential rollout of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) as a nationwide system.
HiGHmed has decided to join in the debate about chances and challenges of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) for healthcare provision in Germany.
Learn more and take part!
- Michael Noll – AOK Baden-Württemberg
- Markus Koffner – Techniker Krankenkasse
- Ingo Horak – Vivy GmbH
- Bernhard Tenckhoff – Kassenärztliche Bundesvereinigung
- Peter Bobbert – Marburger Bund
- Björn Bergh – Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein
- Herlinde Toth – E-Health Coordination City Vienna, Austria
- Adrian Schmid – EHealth Suisse, Switzerland
- Thomas Zahn – AOK Nordost + bbw Hochschule
Attendance is free of charge. For organizational reasons, attendees need to register.
The symposium language will be German.
For questions please contact email@example.com