Constitution Meeting of HiGHmed e.V.
On June 20th, HiGHmed made an important first step towards the foundation of the association „HiGHmed e.V.“. After the entry in the register of associations (Vereinsregister), HiGHmed e.V. will have the following founding members:
- Heidelberg University Hospital
- Hannover Medical School (MHH)
- University Medical Center Göttingen (UMG)
- Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- University Hospital Cologne
- University Hospital of Würzburg
- University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH)
- University of Münster
During its first constituting meeting in Tübingen, the founding members passed the constitution and elected the supervisory and executive boards of HiGHmed e.V. The legal form of an association gives HiGHmed legal capacity. It offers its members the advantages of increased legal certainty, transparent governance structures and the possibility to govern the dynamic grow of HiGHmed by integrating partners as new members.